The mobile rectangle prominently appears in the visible area of the mobile screen. It provides an outstanding opportunity to target mobile users with your message.
Advertising material delivery deadlines
- Standard formats: three working days
- Special formats (e.g. branding day, videos, advertorials, native advertising, sponsoring): five working days
A campaign can only be guaranteed to start on time if the delivery deadlines are met. Where possible, advertising material that is delivered late will be considered at the latest up to 3 pm on the previous working day (standard formats) or one working day before the start of the campaign (special formats). If this final deadline cannot be met, the start of the campaign will be postponed.
Delivery address for display and newsletter advertising material:
- Delivery address for display and newsletter advertising material: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery address for advertorial & brand report advertising material: email@example.com
All thirdparty tags, tag-in tags and references in an HTML5 file must be delivered via SSL (https://).
- Audio for display and outstream video formats may only start playing as a result of user interaction (i.e. clicking on a sound button on the advertising material).
- Audio for instream video formats should be switched to ‘sound on’.
Flash files are not allowed.
Number of subjects
For each campaign (flight/line item), there is a maximum limit of three subjects for physical delivery. If more than three subjects are integrated, the material must be delivered via a third-party tag.
Heavy Ad Intervention
The contract partner is solely responsible for fulfilling the heavy ad intervention criteria of the browsers Chrome and Edge. Advertisement deliveries that are blocked by heavy ad intervention will not be refunded or compensated. More information: Chromium Blog
Branding Day background images
Branding Day background images: the function of background images and colours is to provide a visual frame for Branding Days. Advertising messages in the form of images and/or text may not be included in background images – these should only be placed in the banners used for the respective campaign. If the background image does not meet these requirements, it cannot be used. The visibility of the background image depends on the screen resolutions used. If these are too low, some or all of the background image may not be displayed. It is therefore not possible to display the entire background image on all resolutions. If a background colour is used, it must be made available to us as a hex code (e.g.: #ED3B94).
An ad reload takes place after 30 seconds at the earliest.