Strip advert in Mercato
The placement of the advertisement can be either on the left or on the right.
For more than 30 years, PME has established itself as the reference point for managers, entrepreneurs, and executives seeking information about the economy in the french-speaking part of Switzerland. PME also serves as an inspiration source for these professionals, providing practical insights in areas such as management, entrepreneurship, business succession, retirement planning, and innovation. Going beyond just being a media platform, PME also facilitates encounters through numerous events, including «Les Matinales» or «Les Petits déjeuners PME & Startup».
|Gross Price||CHF 4,600|
|Eingemittet in Breite x Höhe||180 x 40 mm|
- Print process: offset
- UCR: 300% (Summe C+M+Y+K)
- ICC-Profil: ISO Coated_V2_300_eci
Print material colours
To optimally reproduce advertisements, the printer must receive a binding Qualiproof in accordance with the ISO Coated standard by the specified deadline. The proof must have a Fogra media wedge on it. If no colour proof is available as a reference, your order will be printed in line with the PSO standard.
- Data format: Delivery as a PDF file is considered standard and is preferable to delivery in other file formats
- Documents: PDF/X-4. Other documents on request (for the settings, please see www.pdfx-ready.ch)
- Image resolution: Bitmap: 845 dpi, greyscale and colour: 300 dpi. Format: PDF. No RGB, DCS or OPI images
- Colour composition: All advertisements must be created using the Euroscale colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black)
- Panorama pages: In the case of 2/1 pages with overflowing text, always take the gutter allowance into account or consult Ringier Advertising
- Magazine format: 210 x 282 mm
- Bleed advertisements: +5 mm trim on all sides. Text and image elements that may not be trimmed must be 8 mm away from the edge of the magazine
Address for data transfer
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical information: Ringier, Prépresse Annonces, Lise Schaeffler, Tel. +41 58 269 28 97
- Mail address: Ringier, Prépresse Annonces, Pont Bessières 3, CP 7289, CH-1002 Lausanne