The placement can be either to the left or to the right.
TV8 keeps up with TV developments, but remains true to its roots as an inquisitive, innovative magazine offering a wealth of information. The magazine focuses on good stories and ensures an enjoyable reading experience. As well as the listings for 112 channels, the magazine also includes a selection of films of the week and show recommendations. This is more than just a TV guide – it is an indispensable magazine for any TV or film fan, as well as a real people magazine, thanks to two journalists (correspondents based in Paris and Los Angeles) offering extensive reporting on film stars.
Center of program section
|Gross Price||CHF 530|
|Dimensions in width × height||95 x 30 mm|
- Print process: offset
- UCR: 300% (Summe C+M+Y+K)
- ICC-Profil: ISO Coated_V2_300_eci
Print material colours
To optimally reproduce advertisements, the printer must receive a binding Qualiproof in accordance with the ISO Coated standard by the specified deadline. The proof must have a Fogra media wedge on it. If no colour proof is available as a reference, your order will be printed in line with the PSO standard.
- Data format: Delivery as a PDF file is considered standard and is preferable to delivery in other file formats
- Documents: PDF/X-4. Other documents on request (for the settings, please see www.pdfx-ready.ch)
- Image resolution: Bitmap: 845 dpi, greyscale and colour: 300 dpi. Format: PDF. No RGB, DCS or OPI images
- Colour composition: All advertisements must be created using the Euroscale colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black)
- Panorama pages: In the case of 2/1 pages with overflowing text, always take the gutter allowance into account or consult Ringier Advertising
- Magazine format: 210 x 282 mm
- Bleed advertisements: +5 mm trim on all sides. Text and image elements that may not be trimmed must be 8 mm away from the edge of the magazine
Address for data transfer
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical information: Ringier, Prépresse Annonces, Lise Schaeffler, Tel. +41 58 269 28 97
- Mail address: Ringier, Prépresse Annonces, Pont Bessières 3, CP 7289, CH-1002 Lausanne