1/6 vertical corner
The placement can be either to the left or to the right.
Blick reports on everything affecting the people in our country – clear, bold, pioneering and close at hand. Since it was founded in 1959, Blick has become Switzerland’s best-known media brand. Blick is published as a print edition Monday to Saturday and reaches 325,000 readers per day. With revelations and reports from the world of news, sport, business, politics, foreign issues, society and people, Blick makes headlines at home and abroad – offering straight talking and allowing everyone to have their say. Blick, SonntagsBlick and Blick.ch reach a combined total of 2.6 million people per week. In keeping with the slogan: ‘Blick. Ich bin dabei’ (‘Blick. Count me in’).
|Gross Price||CHF 8,600|
|Type area in width × height||94 x 218 mm|
- Print process: newspaper web offset
- Tone rating: 3-98% (highlight 0% = paper white)
- UCR: 240% (sum of C+M+Y+K)
- ICC: profile ISO newspaper 26v4
Print material colours
- To optimally reproduce advertisements, the printer must receive a binding Qualiproof in accordance with the ISO Coated standard by the specified deadline.
- The proof must have a Fogra media wedge on it. If no colour proof is available as a reference, your order will be printed in line with the PSO standard.
Data preparation (Mac and Windows)
- Documents: PDF/X-4. Other documents on request (for the settings, please see www.pdfx-ready.ch)
- Image resolution: for Blick and SonntagsBlick: Bitmap: 845 dpi, greyscale and colour: 200 dpi (at 122 lpi), format: PDF. No RGB, DCS or OPI images
- Fonts: smallest font sizes/negative fonts: = 8 point (bold, sans-serif)
- Colour composition: all advertisements must be created using the Euroscale colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black)
Address for data transfer
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Important: please send advance information to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the file name, publication, date of publication, subject and contact