More intuitive and informative: the new Ringier Advertising website
One of our new year’s resolutions for 2023 was the launch of our website with a new design, more content and practical features as a top priority.
What does our new website have to offer? Here is an overview of the most important new features:
- Formats and tariffs: With this function, adverts can be filtered by various factors such as the type of advert or type of booking. Clear illustrations faithfully demonstrate how the advert would look on the respective brand website. We guide you to the right advertising format in a simple, easy way.
- Bookmarks: Advertising formats, brands and contacts can be bookmarked. This allows you to easily find the right brand or contact again at a later date without having to trawl back through the website. You can also download your lists of bookmarks as PDFs.
- New sections: Our new website also has more content. Current client cases give you a closer look at the varied services offered by our Brand Studio. Services like specials, client magazines, social media and audio have a bigger presence with their own pages.
- User experience: We have made navigating the website easier and added new sections to the main menu. This will help you find your way around our website more easily and take you straight to the information you are looking for.
- Fresh design: Our website has a fresh new design. The appealing imagery and clearly arranged text draw the eye and offer a better flow for the reader.
How do you like our new website? Robin Schnurrenberger, UX & Multimedia Designer at Ringier Advertising, is looking forward to hearing from you.
Your Point of Contact
Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed about current offers, product news and other news.