Media consumption study: best planning
Admeira’s media consumption study offers you representative online results regarding the media and consumption behaviour of more than 3,200 people aged between 15 and 74 from both German- and French-speaking Switzerland. The online media compass tool is a needs-oriented solution for the comparison of media potential and provides you with segmented media strategies.
Added value for your work
- The same questions about “Use yesterday” and “Use in the last week” were asked of all media, enabling you to analyse all the results from the same starting point
- All media platforms can be combined into a single strategy thanks to the standardised survey. This enables you to model a cross-media strategy
- Sinus-Milieus – the established international typology is available for all media types
- All key media platforms (including social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.) are available and can be analysed with regard to various target groups from a single source
- Intuitive graphic tool makes work more efficient and simplifies the export of graphics
For access and use of the annual licence, the contractual partner receives:
- Two software licences
- Training for two users
Basic price: CHF 9’500.- (excl. VAT)
We would be happy to send you the comprehensive methodological description and the survey questions on request.