«T Magazine» pursues the same high journalistic quality standards as «Le Temps». The magazine is included in the weekend edition of the daily newspaper on Saturdays. It is regularly devoted to the readers' favourite topics in six sections: art, design, fashion, watches, beauty, culture, gastronomy, tourism, sport and more:
- Passe-Temps (Focus: News)
- L'époque (dossier, focus topic)
- Style (Style, Fashion, Design, Watches)
- Culture (Culture, A work, an artist, etc.)
- Escapade (Travel & Culinary, Tourism, Gastronomy)
- Corps (Body & Mind: Beauty, Wellness, Sport)
«T» looks at the world and its constant change from the sophisticated, exciting side. A magazine that celebrates contemporary creativity in all its forms. In doing so, it conveys not only pleasure in aesthetics, but also depth.
«T» presents Swiss talents and strong personalities from various fields under an unusual angle, both on the cover and in the articles.
New features such as «Who's Who» and «To Do List» have been appearing since summer 2020.