Die Platzierung des Inserats kann entweder links oder rechts sein.
Sunday is the day for you!
SonntagsBlick is the newspaper for your heart and mind. Sunday after Sunday, it astonishes with relevant and exciting news, facts and reports from all over the world. And all in a strong, three-part concept: news, sport and SonntagsBlick magazine. SonntagsBlick writes about things that are not reported in other newspapers until Monday. It serves as a compass, life-giver and advisor for everyday life, politics, business, culture, show business and sport.
The handy format for bus, train and leisure time is also impressive. We are setting standards in the European media landscape with our creative layout.
As well as the print edition SonntagsBlick, the Blick group also reaches its audiences via the online portal Blick.ch, apps such as Blick News & Sport, Blick E-Paper and on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn. The publications Blick and Blick TV round out what the Blick group has to offer.
|Gross Price||CHF 12,570|
|Platzierung||102 x 102 x 144 mm|
- Print process: newspaper web offset
- Tone rating: 3-98% (highlight 0% = paper white)
- UCR: 240% (sum of C+M+Y+K)
- ICC: profile ISO newspaper 26v4
Print material colours
- To optimally reproduce advertisements, the printer must receive a binding Qualiproof in accordance with the ISO Coated standard by the specified deadline.
- The proof must have a Fogra media wedge on it. If no colour proof is available as a reference, your order will be printed in line with the PSO standard.
Data preparation (Mac and Windows)
- Documents: PDF/X-4. Other documents on request (for the settings, please see www.pdfx-ready.ch)
- Image resolution: for Blick and SonntagsBlick: Bitmap: 845 dpi, greyscale and colour: 200 dpi (at 122 lpi), format: PDF. No RGB, DCS or OPI images
- Fonts: smallest font sizes/negative fonts: = 8 point (bold, sans-serif)
- Colour composition: all advertisements must be created using the Euroscale colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black)
Address for data transfer
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important: please send advance information to email@example.com detailing the file name, publication, date of publication, subject and contact