Switzerland’s business magazine.
BILANZ has been published monthly since 2017.
And the decision has paid off: Bilanz reaches a regular readership of 130,000. Advertising clients thus have even more reasons to aim their advertising message at the high-end, loyal, constantly increasing reader base in BILANZ. Since 2019, readers and advertisers have also enjoyed an additional BILANZ benefit: BOLERO, the renowned luxury and lifestyle magazine, is now published as a supplement six times a year. Both titles complement each other exceptionally well in reaching a demanding readership.
|Gross Price||CHF 58,000|
|Gross Price||CHF 60,100|
|Mindestmass Höhe||30 mm|
|Maximalmass Höhe||100 mm|
- Print process: offset
- UCR: 300% (sum of C+M+Y+K)
- ICC profile: ISO Coated_V2_300_eci
Print material colours
To optimally reproduce advertisements, the printer must receive a binding Qualiproof in accordance with the ISO Coated standard by the specified deadline. The proof must have a Fogra media wedge on it. If no colour proof is available as a reference, your order will be printed in line with the PSO standard.
- Data format: Delivery as a PDF file is considered standard and is preferable to delivery in other file formats
- Documents: PDF/X-4. Other documents on request (for the settings, please see www.pdfx-ready.ch)
- Bitmap: 845 dpi, greyscale and colour: 300 dpi. Format: PDF. No RGB, DCS or OPI images
- Colour composition: All advertisements must be created using the Euroscale colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and black)
- Panorama pages: In the case of 2/1 pages with overflowing text, always take the gutter allowance into account or consult Ringier Advertising
- Magazine format: 210 x 282 mm
- Bleed advertisements: +5 mm trim on all sides. Text and image elements that may not be trimmed must be 8 mm away from the edge of the magazine.
Address for data transfer
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mail address: Ringier AG, Ringier Advertising, Classifieds & Prepress, Flurstrasse 55, 8021 Zürich